Get in touch
Most Common Questions:
How Can I Check My Prices?
You can get your personal offer by clicking here and using our online health insurance pricing system to get an accurate price for yourself and your family.
Where In the World Do the Plans Provide Cover?
All the plans we are offering provide you with coverage in every country around the world, except in the USA, which is an optional add-on. This gives you the following benefits:
- Portability: Where ever you go, either traveling or staying permanently, you can continue with your current health plan without having to start the search again for an appropriate health plan.
- Continued coverage: If you develop a medical condition while staying in your current country, you will be able to move to another country without worrying about exclusions for pre-existing conditions.
- Freedom to receive treatment anywhere in the world: Maybe the best hospital to treat your medical condition is in Germany, but you live in Asia? Maybe you live in Africa, but want to get advanced treatment in Europe, if required? The plans we are offering allow you to do that.
How Much Time Does It Take To Get a Claim Paid?
Depending on your company, claims are paid within 2 business days, up to 20 business days. Expensive treatments, like hospitalization and surgeries, are paid in advance by your selected company so you won’t have to pay a large amount of money and then claim.
What Is Direct Billing and How Does It Work
Direct billing is a direct payment arrangement connection between your health insurance provider and your doctor, or hospital, where these medical professionals will send bills for your medical treatments directly to your health insurance company. This means that you are freed from the burden of putting in a separate claim with your insurance company.
Some companies offer a complete direct billing experience- meaning any inpatient or outpatient treatment will be handled through the direct billing service, while others provide direct billing just for expensive treatments, such as hospitalizations or surgeries, and ask that you pay your day to day expenses yourself and claim them later.
How Can I Pay My Insurance?
Your insurance can be paid by credit card or bank transfer directly to the insurance company- we do not handle your money.
- If you pay with a credit card, you will have the option to pay your premiums in monthly, quarterly, semi-annually installments, as well as in a single installment for a year.
- If you pay with a bank transfer, you are able to pay annually only.
What Is a Deductible and How Does It Apply To Me?
The deductible is the amount you must pay for your healthcare before the plan begins to pay for the medical care. You can increase the deductible that you are willing to pay, in order to decrease the cost of your premiums.
Most plans have a yearly deductible, which means that once you reach this amount, the insurance company will start paying for your medical services. This is regardless of whether you have requested treatment for different medical conditions or have received different kinds of treatments. This deductible is also accumulative for all your medical benefits.
For example, let’s look at a plan that has a $250 deductible:
You go to the doctor for the first time and pay a $300 bill. You make a claim to the insurance company and they approve it. Of the $300, $250 will be discounted from your deductible. This means the company will only reimburse you $50, and from then on you will receive full benefits from your policy during this policy year.